APS : Saturday, 26 November 2016
ALGIERS- Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel held discussions in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea, with Chairman of the Presidential Council of Libya and Prime Minister of the Government of National Accord Fayez al-Sarraj, said Saturday the Foreign Ministry in a statement.
During the discussions, held on the sidelines of the 4th Africa-Arab Summit, al-Sarraj focused on the situation in his country and the steps achieved so far in the ongoing process for the political resolution of the crisis in Libya.
Al-Sarraj asked Messahel to convey gratitude to President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika for Algeria’s support to the process for the resolution of Libya crisis.
Messahel seized the opportunity to reiterate Algeria’s unchanged position in favour of the momentum of peace in the sister and neighbouring country, based on a political solution, inclusive dialogue and national reconciliation, with the respect for its national sovereignty, territorial integrity and national cohesion.
- President Tebboune sends message to Emir of State of Kuwait
- President of Republic sends message to Custodian of Two Holy Places of Islam
- Algeria expresses solidarity with Chad following serious road accident
- Algeria-Mauritania: 1st Joint Security Committee in Nouakchott
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne