APS : Friday, 20 May 2016
ALGIERS- Minister of National Solidarity, Family and Women Condition Mounia Meslem Si Amer, represent Algeria in the World Humanitarian Summit which will be hosted by Istanbul (Turkey) on 23 and 24 May 2016, said Friday a ministry statement.
This Summit under the slogan “One Humanity, Shared Responsibility”, will mark a “turning point for the international community to respond to crises and prevent humanitarian suffering,” said the source.
The main items on the agenda will revolve around “migrants and humanitarian action, disabled people in humanitarian action, the contributions of religious communities, education in emergencies, and finally natural disasters and climate change, “the statement added.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum