Meeting on the occasion of the Martenitsa tradition
On 23 February 2021, Ambassador Latifa Benazza attended a meeting entitled “A Tradition Woven in the Bulgarian Tricolour”. The meeting was organised at the headquarters of the Union of Bulgarian Journalists on the occasion of the Martenitsa tradition, celebrated on 1 March of every year and inscribed on the UNESCO Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity. The Martenitsa tradition symbolizes the arrival of spring, as well as health and fertility.
The heirs of the great Bulgarian writer Nikolay Haytov – his daughter Elena Haytova, writer and journalist, and his grand-daughter Elitsa Gigova hosted the event.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune