Meeting on the occasion of the Martenitsa tradition
On 23 February 2021, Ambassador Latifa Benazza attended a meeting entitled “A Tradition Woven in the Bulgarian Tricolour”. The meeting was organised at the headquarters of the Union of Bulgarian Journalists on the occasion of the Martenitsa tradition, celebrated on 1 March of every year and inscribed on the UNESCO Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity. The Martenitsa tradition symbolizes the arrival of spring, as well as health and fertility.
The heirs of the great Bulgarian writer Nikolay Haytov – his daughter Elena Haytova, writer and journalist, and his grand-daughter Elitsa Gigova hosted the event.
- UNGA: Process of building new Algeria continues resolutely under leadership of President Tebboune
- (Français) Les efforts de l’Algérie pour régler les crises internationales salués
- Lamamra holds talks with Chinese counterpart
- Lamamra received, in New York, by East Timor’s President
- Algerian diplomacy regains position, says President Tebboune