APS : Wednesday, 30 September 2015
ALGIERS – The second meeting of the Algerian-French High Level Intergovernmental Committee (CIHN) and the Bilateral Strategic Dialogue has been held Tuesday in Paris, said Wednesday in Algiers a communiqué of Foreign Affairs Ministry.
Co-chaired by Secretary General of Foreign Affairs Ministry Abdelhamid Senouci Bereksi and his French counterpart Christian Masset, the meeting was an opportunity to examine the implementation of the recommendations resulted from the second session of CIHN, held in Paris on 4 December 2014, chaired by the two prime ministers.
The perspectives of the bilateral cooperation, the projects of partnership in the economic, educational, scientific and cultural fields were reviewed, before their presentation during the coming Algerian-French Economic High Committee (COMEFA), on 26 October 2015 in Paris, and the 3rd session of CIHN, planned in Algiers in February 2016.
The two parties have also exchanged views about the regional and international questions of common interest.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister