APS : Wednesday, 30 September 2015
ALGIERS – The second meeting of the Algerian-French High Level Intergovernmental Committee (CIHN) and the Bilateral Strategic Dialogue has been held Tuesday in Paris, said Wednesday in Algiers a communiqué of Foreign Affairs Ministry.
Co-chaired by Secretary General of Foreign Affairs Ministry Abdelhamid Senouci Bereksi and his French counterpart Christian Masset, the meeting was an opportunity to examine the implementation of the recommendations resulted from the second session of CIHN, held in Paris on 4 December 2014, chaired by the two prime ministers.
The perspectives of the bilateral cooperation, the projects of partnership in the economic, educational, scientific and cultural fields were reviewed, before their presentation during the coming Algerian-French Economic High Committee (COMEFA), on 26 October 2015 in Paris, and the 3rd session of CIHN, planned in Algiers in February 2016.
The two parties have also exchanged views about the regional and international questions of common interest.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار