APS : Thursday, 09 June 2016
ALGIERS- the president of the Constitutional Council, Mourad Medelci will partake, as a “special guest,” in the works of the 107th plenary session of the European Commission for Democracy through Law, also called “Venice Commission,” which will be held on 10 and 11 June in Venice (Italy).
On this occasion, Medelci will broach “the new constitutional developments in Algeria,” as well as the latest development and guarantees provided for therein to enshrine democracy, strengthen the Rule of State and promote individual and collective freedoms.
Representatives of 60 member countries of the Venice Commission, which Algeria joined in 20017, will take part in this meeting.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum