APS : Thursday, 09 June 2016
ALGIERS- the president of the Constitutional Council, Mourad Medelci will partake, as a “special guest,” in the works of the 107th plenary session of the European Commission for Democracy through Law, also called “Venice Commission,” which will be held on 10 and 11 June in Venice (Italy).
On this occasion, Medelci will broach “the new constitutional developments in Algeria,” as well as the latest development and guarantees provided for therein to enshrine democracy, strengthen the Rule of State and promote individual and collective freedoms.
Representatives of 60 member countries of the Venice Commission, which Algeria joined in 20017, will take part in this meeting.
- Algeria: Security Council must adopt “firm position” to end occupation in Palestine
- Boukadoum takes part in OIC ministerial meeting on Palestine
- Occupied al Quds: Algeria leads Arab efforts to convene Security Council emergency meeting
- President Tebboune holds phone conversation with Tunisian counterpart
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan