APS : TUESDAY 23 JANUARY 2018
ALGIERS- The head of the Constitutional Council Mourad medelci will take part as from Wednesday in Durban, South Africa, in the 9th meeting of the Bureau of the Conference of the Constitutional
Jurisdictions of Africa (CCJA), said Tuesday a communiqué of this constitutional institution.
The participants in this two-day meeting will focus on issues relating to CCJA’s activities, which includes 45 jurisdictions, and its external relations given its importance at the regional and international levels, said the source.
In this regard, Medelci will hold consultation and coordination meetings with several of his counterparts, notably on the preparations for the holding of the 5th Conference on constitutional justice, to be held in Algiers in 2020.
South Africa ensures currently the chairmanship of CCJA and the bureau of the World Conference on Constitutional Justice.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum