APS : THURSDAY 07 DECEMBER 2017
ALGIERS- The president of the Constitutional Council Mourad Medelci will participate, starting from Thursday, in the works of the 113th session of the European Commission for Democracy through Law,
also known as the Venice Commission said the Constitutional Council in a communiqué.
The works of this session, taking place in Venice (Italy), which will be held until 9 December, “focus on issues relating to constitutional and legislative developments.”
They will also discuss the scientific conference on “women and the job market,” which the Constitutional Council organized on 7 and 8 November in collaboration with the Venice Commission, in the light of the latest amendments of the Constitution initiated in 2016 by the president of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika, said the source.
Algeria is a permanent member of this commission since 2007 among 14 other non-European countries.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied