Medelci takes part in African Constitutional Court Presidents meeting in Cairo
APS : Sunday, 18 February 2018
ALGIERS- President of the Constitutional Council Mourad Medelci on Monday in Cairo will take part in the 2nd High-level Meeting of the African Constitutional Courts and Supreme Courts,
planned on 19 – 21 February, by the Egyptian Foreign Ministry’s Partnership Agency for Development in collaboration with the Egyptian Supreme Constitutional Court, said Sunday the Council in a communiqué.
The meeting will address numerous topics relating to the development of the legal system in general and the constitutional justice in Africa, in particular, notably the citizen’s right to unconstitutionality exception, the State’s role in the development of the legal system, the use of the new Communication technologies in the modernization of justice management, besides the relation of the Constitutional Courts with the other jurisdictions, the role of the legal system in the fight against fraud, the evolution of the international law and the role of justice in the implementation of African lasting development programme by 2030.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia