APS : Sunday, 18 February 2018
ALGIERS- President of the Constitutional Council Mourad Medelci on Monday in Cairo will take part in the 2nd High-level Meeting of the African Constitutional Courts and Supreme Courts,
planned on 19 – 21 February, by the Egyptian Foreign Ministry’s Partnership Agency for Development in collaboration with the Egyptian Supreme Constitutional Court, said Sunday the Council in a communiqué.
The meeting will address numerous topics relating to the development of the legal system in general and the constitutional justice in Africa, in particular, notably the citizen’s right to unconstitutionality exception, the State’s role in the development of the legal system, the use of the new Communication technologies in the modernization of justice management, besides the relation of the Constitutional Courts with the other jurisdictions, the role of the legal system in the fight against fraud, the evolution of the international law and the role of justice in the implementation of African lasting development programme by 2030.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization