APS : Thursday, 19 May 2016
ALGIERS- President of the Constitutional Council Mourad Medelci held discussions in Moscow with his Russian counterpart Valery Zorkin on bilateral cooperation in the field between Algeria and Russia,
said Thursday the Constitutional Council in a statement.
During the discussions, the two sides focused on the “implementation of concrete actions, within the framework of the cooperation agreement signed in 2010 and renewed in 2015 between the Constitutional Council and the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation on the exchange of experts, added the statement.
Medelci is participating in the 6th International Forum on “Interaction of Constitutional Justice Institutions and judicial bodies, which opened Wednesday in presence of Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum