APS : Thursday, 19 May 2016
ALGIERS- President of the Constitutional Council Mourad Medelci held discussions in Moscow with his Russian counterpart Valery Zorkin on bilateral cooperation in the field between Algeria and Russia,
said Thursday the Constitutional Council in a statement.
During the discussions, the two sides focused on the “implementation of concrete actions, within the framework of the cooperation agreement signed in 2010 and renewed in 2015 between the Constitutional Council and the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation on the exchange of experts, added the statement.
Medelci is participating in the 6th International Forum on “Interaction of Constitutional Justice Institutions and judicial bodies, which opened Wednesday in presence of Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region