APS : Thursday, 19 May 2016
ALGIERS- President of the Constitutional Council Mourad Medelci held discussions in Moscow with his Russian counterpart Valery Zorkin on bilateral cooperation in the field between Algeria and Russia,
said Thursday the Constitutional Council in a statement.
During the discussions, the two sides focused on the “implementation of concrete actions, within the framework of the cooperation agreement signed in 2010 and renewed in 2015 between the Constitutional Council and the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation on the exchange of experts, added the statement.
Medelci is participating in the 6th International Forum on “Interaction of Constitutional Justice Institutions and judicial bodies, which opened Wednesday in presence of Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار