APS : Sunday, 10 September 2017
ALGIERS- President of the Constitutional Council Mourad Medelci will take part Monday at the fourth World Conference on Constitutional Justice, to be held in Lithuania’s capital, Vilnius,
the institution said Sunday in a statement.
The conference will deal with “the rule of law and the constitutional justice in the contemporary world.”
Medelci will make an address at the first session of the four-day meeting on “The Different Concepts of the Rule of Law.”
The chairman of the Constitutional Council will meet a “number of presiding judges, constitutional councils and heads of continental organizations specialized in constitutional justice to discuss the possibility of promoting relations of the Algerian Constitutional Council with different bodies and organizations.”
The Constitutional Councils is a permanent member of the World Conference on the Constitutional Justice since its creation, in January 2009.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied