APS : Monday, 04 January 2021
NOUAKCHOTT- Mauritanian Health Minister Nedhirou Ould Hamed welcomed the medical aid sent Monday by Algeria to Nouakchott, expressing his gratitude to the Algerian people and leaders.
The Mauritanian minister, while receiving at the international airport of Nouakchott from his Algerian counterpart Abderrahmane Benbouzid, Algerian medical aid, insisted on “the firmness and diversity of relations between the two countries, notably in the field of health and in this period marked by the spread of the new Coronavirus pandemic.”
In a statement to the press, Ould Hamed welcomed the efforts made by Algeria in the fight against the new Coronavirus pandemic, calling to the strengthening of the bilateral cooperation to face “together” the pandemic, through the intensification of meetings between the two sides and the exchange of views and experiences.
Benbouzid paid one-day visit to Mauritania leading a solidarity medical mission, made up of the members of the scientific committee for monitoring the progress of Coronavirus pandemic, in addition to specialists and technicians.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied