Tuesday, 04 July 2017
ADDIS ABABA- Malian President Ibrahim Boubakar Keita paid tribute Tuesday, in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia), to the president of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika for his efforts that allowed a return to stability in Mali.
“I hail the personal commitment of the president of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika in favour of peace and security in Africa as well as all his efforts that allowed a return to stability in Mali, thanks to the Peace and Reconciliation Agreement in Mali, resulting from the Algiers process,” said Ibrahim Keita in his presentation at the 29th African Union Summit, of the results of the G5-Sahel Summit held on 2 July in Bamako (Mali).
The 29th session of the summit of Heads of State and Government of the African Union (AU) was held Monday and Tuesday, in the Ethiopian capital.
The works of this session were crowned by the adoption of reports and decisions submitted by the 31st session of the AU Executive Council.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine