APS : Wednesday 17 July 2019
ALGIERS-Mali’s Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Tiébilé Dramé, welcomed on Tuesday, in Algiers, Algeria’s “eminent” role in the peace and reconciliation process in Mali,
stressing that Mali’s leaders are “deeply grateful” for the efforts deployed by Algerian diplomacy.
In a statement to the press, following talks held Tuesday with his Algerian counterpart, Sabri Boukadoum, at the Foreign Ministry’s headquarters, Dramé hailed Algeria’s “eminent” role in “the stabilization and resolution of the Malian crisis.”
In this context, the head of Malian diplomacy recalled the role played by Algeria, since January 1991, in the Malian National Pact to the Agreement for Peace and Reconciliation, signed in June 2015 in Bamako.
“Algeria is a key negotiator for whom the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Mali are not negotiable, “Dramé added.
In this regard, he announced the upcoming appointment of a Malian consul general in Tamanrasset, after the appointment a week ago of a new ambassador to Algeria.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار