APS : Thursday, 24 May 2018
TAMANRASSET – A delegation of Malian foreign affairs officials arrived Wednesday night in Tamanrasset to inquire about the situation of their nationals.
The Malian delegation will meet on Thursday members of their community, very present in Tamanrasset, to inquire about their situation, their living conditions and various other issues related to their lifestyle in accordance with Algerian laws.
The Governor of Tamanrasset Djillali Doumi is planned to receive the delegation.
The Malian community has long lived in harmony with Tamanrasset population, said Traoré, a Malian national.
Football tournament are often organized in Tahaggart, involving his team and another from Burkina Faso alongside 22 others representing the neighborhoods of Tamanrasset.
According to Traoré, the Malian community is “freely” exercising various activities alongside the local population, in “mutual respect”.
Moulay Cheikh, chairman of Tamanrasset committee of the Algerian Red Crescent, said that the “Errahma” (Mercy) restaurants opened for the month of Ramadan serve an average of 2,300 Iftar meals (fast breaking meals) to locals, including 1,300 African nationals.
- Celebration of Africa Day “Saturday, May 21, 2022″
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères