APS : Thursday, 24 May 2018
TAMANRASSET – A delegation of Malian foreign affairs officials arrived Wednesday night in Tamanrasset to inquire about the situation of their nationals.
The Malian delegation will meet on Thursday members of their community, very present in Tamanrasset, to inquire about their situation, their living conditions and various other issues related to their lifestyle in accordance with Algerian laws.
The Governor of Tamanrasset Djillali Doumi is planned to receive the delegation.
The Malian community has long lived in harmony with Tamanrasset population, said Traoré, a Malian national.
Football tournament are often organized in Tahaggart, involving his team and another from Burkina Faso alongside 22 others representing the neighborhoods of Tamanrasset.
According to Traoré, the Malian community is “freely” exercising various activities alongside the local population, in “mutual respect”.
Moulay Cheikh, chairman of Tamanrasset committee of the Algerian Red Crescent, said that the “Errahma” (Mercy) restaurants opened for the month of Ramadan serve an average of 2,300 Iftar meals (fast breaking meals) to locals, including 1,300 African nationals.
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart