APS : Thursday, 19 April 2018
ALGIERS- Malian ambassador to Algeria, Nany Toure, was received Thursday at the headquarters of the Foreign Ministry by the Ministry’s General Director for Africa, Sofiane Mimouni,
said the Ministry spokesman Abdelaziz Benali Cherif.
“As part of his ordinary diplomatic activities, the Malian Ambassador Nany Toure was received today (Thursday) at the headquarters of the Foreign Ministry, by Ambassador Sofiane Mimouni, Director-General for Africa. Talk focused on the bilateral relations and prospects for their strengthening,” Benali Cherif said in a statement to APS.
This meeting, “follows the visits paid to Algeria by Malian Minister of Energy, as well as the Malian Minister of Culture, who took part in the 4th International Exhibition of Creativity in which Mali was the guest of honor,”
The meeting focused on bilateral cooperation and the future actions likely to develop it,” added the Foreign Ministry spokesman.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied