APS : Monday, 19 March 2018
ALGIERS-Director General of National Police (DGSN), AFROPOL Chairman Major General Abdelghani Hamel will partake as from Tuesday in Madrid in the World Border Security Congress, leading large delegation.
The agenda of the congress, which will run until March 22, will focus on “the latest developments in international security, in the light of the resurgence of transnational crime that poses a danger and a common threat to countries’ security, “said the Directorate General of National Police (DGSN) in a communiqué.
Participants will discuss “important security issues and the common interest of law enforcement agencies in border security, and review pioneering efforts and security experiences, including the fight against terrorism and all forms of transnational crime.”
“The congress will be attended by leaders and heads of law enforcement agencies, representatives of international and regional organizations as well as international experts in security matters,” concluded the source.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine