APS : Monday, 19 March 2018
ALGIERS-Director General of National Police (DGSN), AFROPOL Chairman Major General Abdelghani Hamel will partake as from Tuesday in Madrid in the World Border Security Congress, leading large delegation.
The agenda of the congress, which will run until March 22, will focus on “the latest developments in international security, in the light of the resurgence of transnational crime that poses a danger and a common threat to countries’ security, “said the Directorate General of National Police (DGSN) in a communiqué.
Participants will discuss “important security issues and the common interest of law enforcement agencies in border security, and review pioneering efforts and security experiences, including the fight against terrorism and all forms of transnational crime.”
“The congress will be attended by leaders and heads of law enforcement agencies, representatives of international and regional organizations as well as international experts in security matters,” concluded the source.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied