APS : Thursday, 14 April 2016
ALGIERS-Director general of the National Security (DGSN), Major general Abdelghani Hamel received Thursday in Algiers a delegation of executives of the Qatari police
with whom he discussed means to reinforce bilateral cooperation, the DGSN stated in a communiqué.
Both parties “discussed means to strengthen cooperation with Algerian and Qatari polices in several fields of common interest,” stressing the need to “consolidate relations between the two polices in several security fields,” the same source stated.
Members of the Qatari police delegation hailed “the high level” and “professionalism” of Algerian police under the leadership of Major general Hamel.
They expressed their admiration for “the modern techniques used by Algerian police to ensure the security of people and property.”
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart