APS : Thursday, 14 April 2016
ALGIERS-Director general of the National Security (DGSN), Major general Abdelghani Hamel received Thursday in Algiers a delegation of executives of the Qatari police
with whom he discussed means to reinforce bilateral cooperation, the DGSN stated in a communiqué.
Both parties “discussed means to strengthen cooperation with Algerian and Qatari polices in several fields of common interest,” stressing the need to “consolidate relations between the two polices in several security fields,” the same source stated.
Members of the Qatari police delegation hailed “the high level” and “professionalism” of Algerian police under the leadership of Major general Hamel.
They expressed their admiration for “the modern techniques used by Algerian police to ensure the security of people and property.”
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister