APS : Tuesday, 21 November 2017
ALGIERS- Police Chief Major General Abdelghani Hamel will participate Tuesday in the 2nd Meeting of police and security chiefs of the region of the Middle East and North Africa (MENA),
to be held at the headquarters of Interpol in Lyon (France), said Monday the General Directorate of National Police (DGSN) in a communiqué.
“Police Chief Major General Abdelghani Hamel will lead an important delegation of officers of the National Police in the works of the 2nd meeting of police and security chiefs of the MENA region, scheduled on 21 November 2017 at the headquarters of INETRPOL in Lyon (France),” said the communiqué.
“The annual meeting of police chiefs well be devoted to the security events in the light of the criminal phenomena threatening the security and integrity of States and security issues of mutual interest among the police bodies in the regions in view of the region’s strategic position,” added the source.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum