Mahmoud Abbas hails Algeria's unwavering support to Palestinian people's struggle
APS : Monday, 07 March 2016
ALGIERS- Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas hailed, Monday in Jakarta, Algeria’s unwavering support to the Palestinian people in their struggle for the establishment of an independent State, said the People’s National Assembly (lower house of Parliament.
Abbas held discussions with Lower House Speaker Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa on the sidelines of the 5th Extraordinary Summit of the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC) on Palestine and al-Quds.
During the discussions, the Palestinian president paid tribute to President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika for his valuable contribution to make the voice of Palestine heard at international meeting and his efforts for the defence of the central cause of the Arab-Muslim nation, said the statement.
The discussions were also an opportunity to discuss the developments of the Palestinian question in the light of the Israeli threats against the Palestinian people, as well as current international issues, added the Lower House’s statement.
The Lower House’s speaker is representing President Abdelaziz Bouteflika at the OIC Extraordinary Summit.
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia
- Algeria calls on NAM states to step up efforts to enshrine its founding principles