APS :SUNDAY 20 MAY 2018
ALGIERS-A delegation of the People’s National Assembly (Lower House) will participate on 21-22 May in New York in the 6th Biennial High-level Meeting of the Development Cooperation Forum (DCG) and the United Nations
Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC), said the Assembly in a communiqué.
“The meeting will define the world priorities and the special issues discussed by the forum in each session,” said the source.
The Lower House will be represented by MPs Mohamed Djellab and Seddik Chihab.
- (Français) Projection d’un film algérien
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony