APS :SUNDAY 20 MAY 2018
ALGIERS-A delegation of the People’s National Assembly (Lower House) will participate on 21-22 May in New York in the 6th Biennial High-level Meeting of the Development Cooperation Forum (DCG) and the United Nations
Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC), said the Assembly in a communiqué.
“The meeting will define the world priorities and the special issues discussed by the forum in each session,” said the source.
The Lower House will be represented by MPs Mohamed Djellab and Seddik Chihab.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea