APS : Wednesday, 23 November 2016
ALGIERS- Minister of Justice Tayeb Louh will take part Thursday in the works of the 32nd Council of Arab Minister of Justice, which will be held in the headquarters of the Secretariat General of the Arab League.
This meeting’s agenda will focus on several important issues, including the fight against terrorism, criminalization of ransom payment to terrorist groups, piracy, armed robbery and corruption crimes.
The council will also examine “the strengthening of the Arab cooperation, standardization of Arab legislations and Arab code of investment,” said a ministerial communiqué.
It will also broach several Arab draft protocols on “the fight against human trafficking, banning and fight against piracy and armed robbery and the fight against the proliferation of weapons in the Arab region, in addition to Arab convention projects on “the organization of organ transplantation, the banning and fight against human cloning and the organization of the situation of refugees in the Arab countries.”
For its part, Algeria will broach the process of reforms undertaken in the sector of justice, notably the “qualitative leap” achieved in this field.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار