APS : Wednesday, 20 April 2016
ALGIERS- Justice Minister Tayeb Louh partakes in the 30th Special Session of United Nations General Assembly, which opened Tuesday in New York,
said Wednesday the Ministry in a communiqué.
On the sidelines of the three-day session on the World Drug Problem, Louh held discussions with the president of the 70th session of UN General Assembly, Mognes Lykketoft, as well as several of his counterparts.
This session aims at “examining the progress made and the challenges faced in the implementation of the Political Declaration and Plan of Action on International Cooperation for the development of an integrated and balanced strategy to counter the world drug problem.
The works of the session will culminate in the adoption of a final statement entitled “Our joint commitment to effectively addressing and countering the world drug problem.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region