APS : Wednesday, 20 April 2016
NEW YORK- Justice Minister Tayeb Louh has co-chaired, Wednesday at the United Nations’ headquarters in New York, a high-level round table on drugs and crime.
The meeting, opened by the minister, is being held on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly Special Session on World Drug Problem.
In his opening remarks, Louh, who is representing Algeria at the UNGASS on World Drug Problem, underlined the need to strengthen international judicial cooperation and exchange of information between financial intelligence units.
The minister also underlined the forms of organized crime like terrorism, corruption and money laundering, which are closely related to drug trafficking.
The round table, co-chaired by Algeria and Salvador, will address the measures undertaken to reduce drug supply.
This session will culminate in the adoption of a resolution reiterating the commitment of the international community to counter the growing global scourge.
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy