APS : Tuesday, 29 September 2020
ALGIERS- Lieutenant General Said Chanegriha, Chief of Staff of the People’s National Army, received Tuesday at the headquarters of the People’s National Army, Director of the Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation (FSVTS)
of Russia Dimitrii Chougaev, said a communiqué of the Ministry of National Defense.
“This meeting is held on the sidelines of the preparatory meeting for the 19th Algerian-Russian inter-governmental Committee, that will take place in Russia before the end of current year,” said the source.
During this meeting, “the two sides held discussions that focused on the state of the military cooperation between the two countries and exchanged analyses and points of view on issues of common interest,” added the source.
At the end of the meeting, “the two sides exchanged symbolic presents and Dimitrii Chougaev signed the golden book of the People’s National Army Staff,” concluded the source.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied