APS : Tuesday, 29 September 2020
ALGIERS- Lieutenant General Said Chanegriha, Chief of Staff of the People’s National Army, received Tuesday at the headquarters of the People’s National Army, Director of the Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation (FSVTS)
of Russia Dimitrii Chougaev, said a communiqué of the Ministry of National Defense.
“This meeting is held on the sidelines of the preparatory meeting for the 19th Algerian-Russian inter-governmental Committee, that will take place in Russia before the end of current year,” said the source.
During this meeting, “the two sides held discussions that focused on the state of the military cooperation between the two countries and exchanged analyses and points of view on issues of common interest,” added the source.
At the end of the meeting, “the two sides exchanged symbolic presents and Dimitrii Chougaev signed the golden book of the People’s National Army Staff,” concluded the source.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation