APS : Sunday, 24 January 2016
ALGIERS- Libya’s Prime Minister Faiz Al-Siraj will pay a working visit to Algeria on Monday, said the Prime Minister Office in a statement Sunday.
The visit are in line with “Algeria’s efforts to find a consensual political solution in Libya, as it is the only possible solution to preserve the sovereignty of the brotherly and neighbouring country, its territorial integrity and the unity of its people,” said the statement.
The visit, which is part of the United Nations-sponsored political process, will be an opportunity to assess the situation in Libya and in the region in the light of the recent developments and to examine the prospects for the strengthening of bilateral cooperation in various areas, added the statement.
Algeria will reiterate its support to Libya, which is facing many challenges, particularly for the establishment of new institutions, fight against terrorism and the restoration of peace and security,” said the statement.
- Lamamra partakes in 76th session of UN General Assembly
- President Tebboune receives Vice President of Libyan Presidential Council
- Lamamra, V. Muraleedharan discuss issues of common interest
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide