APS : Tuesday, 25 July 2017
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel, has on Tuesday, a telephone conversation with French minister of Europe and Foreign Affairs Jean Yves Le Drian,
said a communiqué of the Foreign Ministry.
The telephone conversation which is part of the regular consultations between the two countries on regional and international questions of common interest, in application of the instructions of Presidents Abdelaziz Bouteflika and Emmanuel Macron, “concerned the outcomes of the meeting organized today (Tuesday 25 July 2017) in Paris, at the initiative of the French President, between President of the Libyan Presidential Council Faiz Serradj, and Field marshal Khalifa Haftar,” said the source.
Earlier, Messahel had discussions with Libyan Foreign Minister Mohamed Tahar Siyala, who is expected to visit Algeria in the coming days, added the communiqué.
During those discussions, Messahel “affirmed that Algeria will pursue its efforts to accompany the Libyan parties in regaining peace and stability, in this brother and neighbour country through inclusive dialogue and the national reconciliation,” concluded the Foreign Ministry.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار