APS : Tuesday, 20 April 2021
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum affirmed that the working visit he paid Monday to Libya was an opportunity to strengthen the bilateral relations and reaffirm Algeria’s continuous support to
the efforts aimed at unifying ranks and preparing for the forthcoming elections in this country.
“This working visit to the brotherly country Libya was an opportunity to exchange with the top officials of the new executive power, in order to strengthen the bilateral relations and reaffirm Algeria’s continuous support to the efforts aimed at unifying ranks and preparing for the forthcoming elections,” wrote Boukadoum in a tweet on his official account.
“The security and stability in Libya remain our only objective. The country’s happiness makes us happy and its misfortune makes us sad,” he said.
Libyan Prime Minister Abdelhamid Dbeibah received Monday, in Tripoli, Algerian ministers of Foreign Affairs and of Interior Sabri Boukadoum as well as Kamel Beldjoud as well as the delegation accompanying them.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart