APS : Thursday, 18 March 2021
ALGIERS- Prime Minister Abdelaziz Djerad received Thursday a message from the premier of the State Council of the People’s Republic of China, Li Keqiang, in which he mainly expressed the willingness of his
country to continue the bilateral cooperation with Algeria in terms of vaccination against Covid-19 pandemic as well as the development of comprehensive strategic partnership between the two countries, the Prime Minister’s Office said in a statement.
“Prime Minister Abdelaziz Djerad received today a message from Mr. Li Keqiang, the premier of the State Council of the People’s Republic of China, in which he expresses the willingness of his country to continue bilateral cooperation with Algeria in the field of vaccination against the Covid-19 pandemic,” the statement said.
In his message, “the Chinese Prime Minister welcomed the quality of the deep historical ties between Algeria and China, recalling, in this respect, Algeria’s historic and important role in the recovery by the People’s Republic of China of its seat at the United Nations, whose fiftieth anniversary is celebrated this year.”
Li Keqiang “reiterated Chinese government’s greatest interest in strengthening bilateral relations and developing the overall strategic partnership between the two countries,” according to the statement.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune