APS : Monday, 09 May 2022
ALGIERS-The Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra, and the Deputy Chairperson of the Council of Ministers, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bisera Turkovic welcomed the
decision taken by the high authorities of both countries to strengthen diplomatic representation, through the opening of embassies in the capitals of both countries, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said Monday in a statement.
The two FMs made these statements at a one-on-one meeting held Monday between Lamamra and his Bosnian host Bisera Turkovic who is on a working visit to Algeria. The meeting was subsequently extended to delegations from both countries and focused on the close friendly relations between Algeria and Bosnia-Herzegovina and the enhancement of cultural heritage and humanitarian shared by the two peoples.
The two FMs welcomed the decision taken by both countries’ high authorities to strengthen diplomatic representation through the opening of embassies in the capitals of both countries.
They stressed the importance of boosting bilateral cooperation.
They also discussed the key regional and international political and security developments, stressing the need to intensify consultation and coordination between the two countries on various issues of common interest.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization