APS : Saturday, 05 February 2022
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra, representing President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, will take part in the work of the 35th summit of the African Union (AU)
which is held, Saturday and Sunday, in the Ethiopian capital Addis Ababa, said the ministry in a statement.
Themed “Enhancing Food Security: Accelerating Human, Social and Economic Capital Development in Africa,” the summit will address issues related to peace, security, governance, institutional reform
of the AU, the continent’s joint efforts to combat the fallout of the Coronavirus pandemic, and economic cooperation.
This session will be marked by the transfer of the summit’s chairmanship from the President of the Republic of Congo (DRC), Felix Tshisekedi, to the President of the Republic of Senegal, Macky Sall.
- UNGA: Process of building new Algeria continues resolutely under leadership of President Tebboune
- (Français) Les efforts de l’Algérie pour régler les crises internationales salués
- Lamamra holds talks with Chinese counterpart
- Lamamra received, in New York, by East Timor’s President
- Algerian diplomacy regains position, says President Tebboune