APS : Saturday, 05 February 2022
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra, representing President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, will take part in the work of the 35th summit of the African Union (AU)
which is held, Saturday and Sunday, in the Ethiopian capital Addis Ababa, said the ministry in a statement.
Themed “Enhancing Food Security: Accelerating Human, Social and Economic Capital Development in Africa,” the summit will address issues related to peace, security, governance, institutional reform
of the AU, the continent’s joint efforts to combat the fallout of the Coronavirus pandemic, and economic cooperation.
This session will be marked by the transfer of the summit’s chairmanship from the President of the Republic of Congo (DRC), Felix Tshisekedi, to the President of the Republic of Senegal, Macky Sall.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya