APS : Tuesday, 11 January 2022
ALGIERS-The Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra, on Thursday started a working visit to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the ministry said in a statement.
“In his capacity as Special Envoy of the President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, the Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra, started a working visit to Riyadh, capital of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, a brotherly country,” said the source.
“This visit is part of the implementation of the guidelines of President Abdelmadjid Tebboune and the servant of the Two Holy Places of Islam, King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud, and their commitment to strengthen the ties of brotherhood and cooperation between the two brotherly countries, as well as the consolidation of consultation and coordination on issues of common interest, including the development of the situation on the Arab scene. It also seeks to ensure the proper preparation of the upcoming events under the joint Arab action,” said the source.
- UNGA: Process of building new Algeria continues resolutely under leadership of President Tebboune
- (Français) Les efforts de l’Algérie pour régler les crises internationales salués
- Lamamra holds talks with Chinese counterpart
- Lamamra received, in New York, by East Timor’s President
- Algerian diplomacy regains position, says President Tebboune