APS : MONDAY 26 JULY 2021
ALGIER- Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad Ramtane Lamamra granted Sunday, at the ministry’s headquarters, an audience to the US Acting Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs
Joey Hood, who is on an official visit to Algeria.
Discussions focused on ways to deepen the strategic dialogue between Algeria and the United States and examine the prospects for promoting political and peaceful solutions to various crises that undermine peace and security in the regions of North Africa and the Middle East.
Earlier, the secretary general of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, Chakib Rachid Kaid, held discussions with Joey Hood.
- (Français) Projection d’un film algérien
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony