APS : MONDAY 26 JULY 2021
ALGIER- Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad Ramtane Lamamra granted Sunday, at the ministry’s headquarters, an audience to the US Acting Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs
Joey Hood, who is on an official visit to Algeria.
Discussions focused on ways to deepen the strategic dialogue between Algeria and the United States and examine the prospects for promoting political and peaceful solutions to various crises that undermine peace and security in the regions of North Africa and the Middle East.
Earlier, the secretary general of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, Chakib Rachid Kaid, held discussions with Joey Hood.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum