APS : Friday, 08 April 2022
ALGIERS- The minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra, received Thursday, in Algiers, the Libyan minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Najla Al-Mangoush,
who is on a visit to Algeria, the ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement.
The two officials tackled the “fraternal and cooperation relations between the two countries and the two brother peoples as well as the ways and means to boost them in various fields and areas,” the statement said.
They also discussed “regional and international issues of common interest, and especially the situation prevailing in the Arab world.”
The meeting was also an opportunity for the two sides to “discuss the latest developments in Libya,” the statement added.
“Lamamra reiterated Algeria’s constant support to the Libyan brothers in their efforts ahead of fair and transparent election, in an atmosphere of national reconciliation, to allow our brother Libyan people to freely choose their representatives.”
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy