APS : Monday, 14 February 2022
ALGIERS- The minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra, received Monday in Algiers the deputy minister of Foreign Affairs of Honduras, Torres Zelaya Gerardo José Antonio.
The two sides tackled the prospects of the bilateral relation of friendship, solidarity and cooperation between the two countries, as well as international issues of common interest, including the latest developments in Africa and Latin America
The deputy foreign minister of Honduras is on a working visit to Algeria, “as part of the traditional ties of friendship and solidarity” between the two countries.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo