APS : Sunday, 25 September 2022
NEW YORK- Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad Ramtane Lamamra was received Saturday, in New York, by President of East Timor José Ramos-Horta, as part of his participation in the 77th UN General Assembly.
On this occasion, the head of the Algerian diplomacy extended to East Timor’s President the fraternal greetings of his brother President Tebboune as well as his heartfelt congratulations following his election, recently, as president and his hope to work together for the strengthening of the bilateral relations.
For his part, East Timor’s President, winner of the Nobel Prize for Peace, welcomed the deep ties between the two peoples, and based on solidarity and struggle for liberation, hailing the glorious revolutionary history of Algeria which has always supported colonized people’s rights, notably the right of East Timor’s people to self-determination and independence in 2002.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia