APS : TUESDAY 27 JULY 2021
TUNIS- Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra, finished his working visit to Tunisia, during which he was received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied,
said the ministry in a communiqué.
“On this occasion, Foreign Minister Ramtane Lamamra conveyed to the Tunisian President the fraternal greetings of President Abdelmadjid Tebboune, stressing his firm commitment to strengthening the relations of brotherhood and solidarity between the two countries,” said the source.
The minister further conveyed his greetings to the Algerian community in Tunisia, the same source added.
“The meeting was an opportunity to discuss the state of bilateral relations and prospects for strengthening them so that the two countries face the common challenges more effectively, including the Covid-19 pandemic.
During their meeting the two officials addressed regional and international issues of common interest, including the situation in the Maghreb region, the Sahelo-Saharan region, and in the Arab world.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum