APS : Saturday, 31 July 2021
KHARTOUM- As part of his working visit to the Republic of Sudan, the Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra, was received on Saturday by President of the Sovereign Council, Army General Abdel Fattah Al-Burhan to whom he conveyed a message from President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum