APS : Saturday, 12 November 2022
ALGIERS- The minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra, held Saturday in Paris a working session with his Maltese counterpart, Ian Borg, during which they examined the relations between
the two countries and the ways and methods to boost them, in addition to a number of regional and international issues, the ministry said in a statement.
At the end of the fifth Paris Peace Forum, held in the French capital, Lamamra held discussions with Borg, “tackling the bilateral relations between Algeria and Malta in various areas and the ways to strengthen and raise them to the level of the historical friendship ties between the two countries,” the statement said.
The two sides also “discussed the security, political and economic issues at both regional and international levels,” the statement said.
The two ministers agreed on “the need to intensify consultation and coordination between the diplomats of the two countries, at the level of organizations and cooperation frameworks,” like “the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership, the Group 5+5 and the United Nations.”
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia