APS : Saturday, 24 September 2022
NEW YORK-Minister of Foreign Affairs and the National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra, held talks with his Russian counterpart, Sergey Lavrov, on the sidelines of the 77th session of the United Nations (UN) General Assembly held in New York.
The two officials discussed ways to strengthen the strategic partnership between Algeria and Russia.
In this regard, Lavrov recalled the invitation sent to President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune from his Russian counterpart, Vladimir Putin to make an official visit to Moscow.
In addition, the two FMs focused on the main issues of peace and security in Africa, reiterating their determination to find “African solutions to African problems.”
- President Tebboune receives Coordinator for Middle East, North Africa at US National Security Council
- (Français) Le président Tebboune reçoit les chefs des délégations au Colloque sur “le droit d’accès” à la “justice constitutionnelle”
- Algeria strongly condemns massacre perpetrated in DR Congo
- (Français) L’Algérie abrite la 9e conférence de haut niveau sur la paix et la sécurité en Afrique
- Algeria-Jordan: Need to expand bilateral cooperation