APS : Monday, 20 June 2022
ALGIERS-The Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra held talks Monday evening with the Secretary-General of the Arab League, Ahmed Aboul Gheit,
who arrived previously in Algiers for a two-day working visit, said the ministry in a communiqué.
This visit is part of “coordination between Algeria and the Secretariat of the League on the preparations for the Arab Summit, scheduled for 1 and 2 November 2022 in Algiers, as well as the situation in the Arab region in the face of the tensions on the world scene, and their negative impact on the countries of the region.”
“Lamamra and his host are to hold an enlarged working session Tuesday, bringing together delegations of both parties to consider these issues and the preparations for this important Arab event which will coincide with the 68th anniversary of the outbreak of the Glorious Revolution of November,” said the source.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization