APS : Thursday, 29 July 2021
ADDIS ABABA- Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra, ended Thursday his working visit to the Republic of Ethiopia, by a series of bilateral meetings with the leadership of the African Union Commission, the United Nations representation to the African Union, as well as the CEO of the Ethiopian airline.
- (Français) Projection d’un film algérien
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony