APS : Thursday, 29 July 2021
ADDIS ABABA- Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra, ended Thursday his working visit to the Republic of Ethiopia, by a series of bilateral meetings with the leadership of the African Union Commission, the United Nations representation to the African Union, as well as the CEO of the Ethiopian airline.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum