APS : Friday, 23 July 2021
ALGIERS-Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad Ramtane Lamamra on Friday held phone talks with his Italian counterpart Luigi Di Maio on the key events related to bilateral partnership,
the situation in the Sahel-Saharan region and the Middle East, and the prospects of the Algeria-Europe partnership.
“I received a phone call from my Italian counterpart Luigi Di Maio who offered wishes. We seized this opportunity to discuss the key events related to bilateral partnership and the situation in the Sahel-Saharan region and the Middle East in order to strengthen the consultation and coordination. Similarly, we discussed the prospects of the Algeria-Europe partnership,” tweeted Lamamra on Friday.
- (Français) Projection d’un film algérien
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony