Kaouane, Spanish ambassador broach cooperation prospects in sector of information
APS : Wednesday, 02 August 2017
ALGIERS- Cooperation prospects in the sector of information and communication were the focus of the meeting that took place Wednesday, in Algiers, between the minister of Communication Djamel Kaouane
and the Spanish ambassador to Algeria Santiago Cabanas.
The meeting was an opportunity to broach “the bilateral and cooperation relations between the two countries and to consider, in the light of their excellence, more promising prospects for multi-sectoral exchanges, particularly in the sector of information and communication,” said the ministry of communication in a communiqué.
Kaouane underlined, in this regard, the presence of a permanent bureau of the APS in Madrid and expressed the wish to open a bureau of the Spanish agency EFE in Algiers, which would contribute to a constructive intensification” of the flow of information between the two countries. A situation which Cabanas explained because of “the EFE’s strictly economic decisions, but which could also be reviewed with a global improvement of the economic and budgetary situation.”
Cabanas recalled the existence of two Cervantes institutes in Algiers and Oran, which “show a big willingness for exchange and cooperation.”
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia
- Algeria calls on NAM states to step up efforts to enshrine its founding principles