APS : Thursday, 20 December 2018
ALGIERS-Minister of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates of the Kingdom of Jordan, Ayman Safadi will visit Algeria on 22-23 December, part of “the enhancement of friendship
and cooperation ties between the two brotherly countries,” the Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced Thursday in a communiqué.
During the visit, “Foreign Minister, Abdelkader Messahel will hold talks with his Jordanian counterpart on cooperation relations and the ways to consolidate them under the common willingness of His Excellency, President of the Republic, Abdelaziz Bouteflika and his brother, His Highness, King Abdullah II Ben Al-Hussein of Jordan, Sovereign of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.”
The two FMs will also “discuss regional and international issues of common interest, notably the recent developments on the Arab scene. Furthermore, they will exchange views on the situation in the Middle East and the ways to revive the joint Arab action and reform its bodies and system,” concluded the source.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune