APS : Sunday, 07 February 2016
ALGIERS- The rapporteur of the Joint Parliamentary Committee in charge of drawing up a supplementary report on the draft revised Constitution, Idalia Ghania, hailed Sunday in Algiers the efforts of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika for the consolidation of the rule of law, as enshrined in the newly amended Constitution.
Idalia said during the presentation of the supplementary report that the draft revised Constitution “shows President Bouteflika’s commitment for the implementation of the political reforms since his election as the Head of the State.”
She underlined that the newly amended Constitution is the crowning of the reforms undertaken in various fields in line with the aspirations of the Algerian people, adding that “it aims at strengthening the national unity and consolidating the rule of law.”
Idalia said the Joint Parliamentary Committee “noted with satisfaction” the introduction of new provisions in the Constitution and the amendment of others, in line with the expectations and the concerns of citizens, the civil society and the political parties that participated in the consultations.
The amended Constitution is also in line with the spirit of the international conventions ratified by Algeria, she added.
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy