APS : Sunday, 04 November 2018
ALGIERS- Italy’s Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte will pay on Monday a working and friendship visit to Algeria, at the invitation of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika,
said Sunday a communiqué of the Presidency of the Republic.
“This visit is part of promoting high-level political dialogue between Algeria and Italy which are bound by a friendship treaty, good neighborliness and cooperation, signed in Algiers on 27 January 2003, by President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika and his Italian counterpart,” said the source.
Algeria and Italy will seize the opportunity of this meeting to “exchange views on issues of common interest at the Mediterranean, Maghreb and Sahel levels,” added the source.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum