Sunday, 09 July 2017
ALGIERS- Vice Chair of Italian Senate’s Foreign Affairs Committee, Paolo Corsini, expressed, Sunday in Algiers, his country’s willingness to further develop its cooperation with Algeria in various areas.
“We have agreed to further develop relations with Algeria in various areas, especially in economic and financial fields,” said Corsini following the audience granted to him by Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel.
The discussions focused on issues related to immigration and counterterrorism, as well as stability in the Mediterranean region, added the Italian senator, who is on an official visit to Algeria.
Earlier this day, Corsini was received by Speaker of the Council of the Nation (Upper House of Parliament) Abdelkader Bensalah.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region