APS :THURSDAY 16 JANUARY 2020
ALGIERS- Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte will pay Thursday a working visit to Algiers in which he will hold talks with Prime Minister Abdelaziz Djerad and will be received by President of the Republic
Abdelmadjid Tebboune, said Wednesday a communiqué of Foreign Affairs Ministry.
This visit, which is part of the efforts of the international community to contain the conflict in Libya and reach a lasting solution, will enable the two countries’ officials “to continue and deepen their dialogue on the Libyan crisis and also on regional and international issues of common interest,” said the source.
It is important to note that the Algerian diplomacy is particularly committed to the Libyan issue and that it is conducting for several weeks intense efforts to create the favorable conditions for an efficient reopening of the inter-Libyan dialogue and of the United Nations Peace Initiative.
These efforts contributed to a ceasefire observed in the field.
Italian Prime minister’s visit to Algeria will also be an opportunity for the officials of the two countries to examine bilateral issues and put into perspective the forthcoming main bilateral events, notably the High-Level Bilateral Meeting which will be held in Algiers in the first half of 2020.
- Hold of the eleventh session of the Algerian-French political consultations
- Signing a cooperation agreement and exchange of information and data with the Ministry of Finance
- وزارة التكوين المهني تفتح مجال التكوين لفائدة أفراد الجالية الجزائرية المقيمة بالخارج
- Despite US veto, Algeria determined to make Palestine’s voice heard within Security Council
- Gaza ceasefire: Security Council fails to bring Algeria’s efforts to fruition