Istanbul attack: President Bouteflika offers condolences to Turkish counterpart
APS : Sunday, 01 January 2017
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika has sent a message of condolences to his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan, following the terrorist attack that targeted a nightclub in the city of Istanbul, in Turkey, on Saturday night.
“I learned with great emotion and deep sadness the horrific terrorist attack that has plunged Turkey into mourning, living scores dead and many injured,” said President Bouteflika in his message, adding that Algeria “has strongly condemned the barbaric attack.”
“In this painful ordeal, I would like to express, on behalf of the Algerian people and government and on my own behalf, my most sincere condolences to you, to the friendly Turkish people and to the families of the victims. And I would like to assure you of my solidarity and my sympathy,” he said.
“Algeria, which suffered from the barbaric terrorism for over a decade, understands the suffering of the friendly Turkish people and assures them of its effective solidarity to make of the fight against terrorism the priority of the international community,” added the Head of State.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée