APS : Sunday, 01 January 2017
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika has sent a message of condolences to his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan, following the terrorist attack that targeted a nightclub in the city of Istanbul, in Turkey, on Saturday night.
“I learned with great emotion and deep sadness the horrific terrorist attack that has plunged Turkey into mourning, living scores dead and many injured,” said President Bouteflika in his message, adding that Algeria “has strongly condemned the barbaric attack.”
“In this painful ordeal, I would like to express, on behalf of the Algerian people and government and on my own behalf, my most sincere condolences to you, to the friendly Turkish people and to the families of the victims. And I would like to assure you of my solidarity and my sympathy,” he said.
“Algeria, which suffered from the barbaric terrorism for over a decade, understands the suffering of the friendly Turkish people and assures them of its effective solidarity to make of the fight against terrorism the priority of the international community,” added the Head of State.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار