APS : Wednesday, 29 June 2016
ALGIERS- The President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika offered, Wednesday, his condolences to his Turkish counterpart, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, and to the Turkish people and families of the victims following the terrorist attack that targeted, Tuesday, the airport of Istanbul.
“It is with astonishment that I learned of the horrible terrorist attack that left dozens dead and injured in Istanbul airport. Algeria condemns this horrible terrorist crime,” wrote the President in a condolences message.
“On behalf of the people and the Government of Algeria and on my own behalf, I offer our deepest condolences to you, the friendly Turkish people and the families of the victims and assure you of our solidarity in this painful ordeal,” added the Head of State.
- Algeria: Security Council must adopt “firm position” to end occupation in Palestine
- Boukadoum takes part in OIC ministerial meeting on Palestine
- Occupied al Quds: Algeria leads Arab efforts to convene Security Council emergency meeting
- President Tebboune holds phone conversation with Tunisian counterpart
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan