APS : Wednesday, 29 June 2016
ALGIERS- The President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika offered, Wednesday, his condolences to his Turkish counterpart, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, and to the Turkish people and families of the victims following the terrorist attack that targeted, Tuesday, the airport of Istanbul.
“It is with astonishment that I learned of the horrible terrorist attack that left dozens dead and injured in Istanbul airport. Algeria condemns this horrible terrorist crime,” wrote the President in a condolences message.
“On behalf of the people and the Government of Algeria and on my own behalf, I offer our deepest condolences to you, the friendly Turkish people and the families of the victims and assure you of our solidarity in this painful ordeal,” added the Head of State.
- UNGA: Process of building new Algeria continues resolutely under leadership of President Tebboune
- (Français) Les efforts de l’Algérie pour régler les crises internationales salués
- Lamamra holds talks with Chinese counterpart
- Lamamra received, in New York, by East Timor’s President
- Algerian diplomacy regains position, says President Tebboune